Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.428543, 14.552812.
Szczecin is a beautiful old elegant city and the largest settlement in Western Pomerania of Poland. It is situated on the West Oder, only in a few miles away from the border between Poland and Germany, and about 50 miles south of the Baltic Sea shores. It is a very important local cultural, industrial, transportation, and education center, with a lovely harbor and other natural beauties, as well as plenty of monuments and other tourist attractions. Located in the city center, the Dukes of Pomerania Castle is one of the jewelries of Polish historic architecture. Other landmarks of Szczecin include local parks, cathedrals, restaurants, small and large shopping facilities, historic pubs and modern hotels.
Map of Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland
Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland is 53.428543, and the longitude is 14.552812. Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 25' 42.7548'' N and 14° 33' 10.1232'' E.
Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 25' 42.7548'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 33' 10.1232'' E|
Coordinates of Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)