Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.012100, 20.985842.
Tarnow is a small city situated in Lesser Poland, somewhere between Krakow and Rzeszow. It is a very popular tourist destination, with wonderful cafes, restaurants, parks, shopping areas, etc. The tourist attractions include the medieval Blessed Virgin Mary wooden church, Tarnów Diocesan Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Tarnów Diocesan Museum, and plenty of other landmarks.
Where is Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland on Map?
Road map of Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland is 50.012100, and the longitude is 20.985842. Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 0' 43.5600'' N and 20° 59' 9.0312'' E.
Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 0' 43.5600'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 59' 9.0312'' E|
Coordinates of Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)