Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.049683, 19.944544.
Kraków is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful historic cities in Poland, located in the southern part of the country. With the population close to 765,000 people, it is the second largest and the second crowded city in the country, after Warsaw. Located on the banks of the Vistula River, the city is a pearl and one of the most popular tourist destinations of modern Europe. A former capital city on the Medieval Poland, the city has been developing near a historic fort, Vavel, as well as near a beautiful Medieval Cathedral located on the main square of the city. Krakow is an important cultural center of Poland, with absolutely special lifestyle, cuisine, architecture, traditions, music, and so on.
Map of Kraków, Poland
Kraków, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kraków, Poland is 50.049683, and the longitude is 19.944544. Kraków, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 2' 58.8588'' N and 19° 56' 40.3584'' E.
Kraków, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 2' 58.8588'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 56' 40.3584'' E|
Coordinates of Kraków, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)