Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.372158, 18.638306.
Gdańsk is a city and the biggest port of Poland. It is a wonderful historic city with the population of about 750,000 people located on the Baltic Sea. It is a very important industrial center famous also with its unique architecture, beautiful churches and gates.
Map of Gdańsk, Poland
Gdańsk, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gdańsk, Poland is 54.372158, and the longitude is 18.638306. Gdańsk, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 22' 19.7688'' N and 18° 38' 17.9016'' E.
Gdańsk, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 22' 19.7688'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 38' 17.9016'' E|
Coordinates of Gdańsk, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)