Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.013790, 18.598444.
Established in the early 12th century by the Teutonic Order soldiers, the beautiful city of Torun is a part of Kuyavian-Pomeranian province of Poland, located about 30 mile seast of Bydgoszcz, on the Wistula River. The historic downtown of Torun is famous with its finest examples of Gothic, Renaissance, Secession ,and Baroque architecture, represented by local castles, chateaus, palaces, museums, galleries, and other buildings. The city is known as the birthplace of Nicolas Copernicus, a famous scientist and discoverer, therefore, there are plenty of places and location in Torun, dedicated to the legacy of Copernicus.
Map of Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland
Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland is 53.013790, and the longitude is 18.598444. Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 0' 49.6440'' N and 18° 35' 54.3984'' E.
Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 0' 49.6440'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 35' 54.3984'' E|
Coordinates of Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)