Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.935619, 15.506186.
Zielona Gora is one of the most attractive old cities in western Poland, established in the 13th century AD. It has an important strategic location right between the large cities of Berlin, Dresden, Szczecin, Poznan, and Wroclaw, that is why it has got a fame of a center of trade, transportation, and various communications. The current population of the city is estimated to be close to 120,000 people. Zielona Gora has plenty of natural attractions and beauties, including large and small parks, gardens, hills, and various recreational facilities like football fields, golf courses, tennis and basketball courts, etc. There is a large university in the city.
Map of Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland
Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland is 51.935619, and the longitude is 15.506186. Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 56' 8.2284'' N and 15° 30' 22.2696'' E.
Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 56' 8.2284'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 30' 22.2696'' E|
Coordinates of Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)