Lenham, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.239258, 0.720655.
Lenham is a developed market village in Kent County, located near Maidstone on the North Downs. It is a very old settlement historic which goes back to the 11th century, and ancient architecture is represented by an old Church of St. Mary built in the 14th century. Lenham is a wonderful place for those tourists who enjoy and look for an opportunity for spending their vacation on a pure natural setting.
Where is Lenham, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Lenham, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lenham, Kent, UK
Lenham, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lenham, Kent, UK is 51.239258, and the longitude is 0.720655. Lenham, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 14' 21.3288'' N and 0° 43' 14.3580'' E.
Lenham, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 14' 21.3288'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 43' 14.3580'' E|
Coordinates of Lenham, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)