Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.671062, 17.926126.
Opole (formery known as Opolske) is a prefecture level city in southwestern Poland, with the population close to 125,000 people. The city is an important local center of culture and tourism, with plenty of truly wonderful sites, buildings and museums, including famous Pisat tower. Local climate is very warm, and tourist season in the city lasts year round. Young people enjoy visiting the city in order to take part in local parties and concerts, festivals and celebrations.
Map of Opole, Poland
Opole, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Opole, Poland is 50.671062, and the longitude is 17.926126. Opole, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 40' 15.8232'' N and 17° 55' 34.0536'' E.
Opole, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 40' 15.8232'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 55' 34.0536'' E|
Coordinates of Opole, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)