Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.671062, 17.926126.
Opole is the capital of Opolskie province and located on the Oder River, southwestern Poland. The city is an important local center of culture and tourism, with plenty of truly wonderful sites, buildings, and museums, including the famous Piast Tower. The local climate is very warm, and the tourist season in the city lasts year-round. Young people enjoy visiting the city in order to take part in local parties, concerts, festivals, and celebrations. The city is home to The Opole University, the Opole University of Technology, and The Opole Medical School. The city also hosts the annual National Festival of Polish Song.
Attractions and landmarks in Opole include Jesuit College, Piast Bridge, Penny Bridge, Green Bridge, The Ceres Fountain, John Paul II Library, Solaris Centre Mall, Town Hall, the Main Market Square, the Old Town, Burgher houses, Opole Cathedral, Holy Cross Cathedral, the Church of our Lady of Sorrows and St. Adalbert, Opole Main Station, Diocesan Museum, Opole Regional Museum, Opole Village Museum, The Młynówka Canal (Little Venice), Odra Stadium, and Opole Główne Railway Station. You can find a lot of bars, cafés, and restaurants in the market square.
Where is Opole, Poland on Map?
Road map of Opole, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Opole, Poland
Opole, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Opole, Poland is 50.671062, and the longitude is 17.926126. Opole, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 40' 15.8232'' N and 17° 55' 34.0536'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 40' 15.8232'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 55' 34.0536'' E|
Coordinates of Opole, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)