Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.759445, 19.457216.
One of the most populous cities in Poland, Łódź has the population close to 750,000 people and is an important industrial, transpiration, cultural and religious center of the country. It is an old city with truly wonderful old city center, plenty of museums and galleries, a great number of monuments dedicated to the events of the World War II. It also offers plenty of great accommodation and dining opportunities, as well as great modern facilities for sports and recreation. The city is famous with numerous cultural and IT events, including festivals, conferences, etc.
Where is Łódź, Poland on Map?
Road map of Łódź, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Łódź, Poland
Łódź, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Łódź, Poland is 51.759445, and the longitude is 19.457216. Łódź, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 45' 34.0020'' N and 19° 27' 25.9776'' E.
Łódź, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 45' 34.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 27' 25.9776'' E|
Coordinates of Łódź, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)