Orange, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.787914, -117.853104.
Orange is a small city located 31 miles southeast of Los Angeles in Southern California, USA, situated between the cities of Santa Ana and Anaheim. The settlement received the status of a city in the 1920s and it has been developing quite fast ever since. There are a few large hospitals located in the city, which employ most of the workforce. The city is home to Chapman University. Local attractions are Hilbert Museum of California Art, Orange Circle Antique Mall, Leatherby Libraries, Eisenhower Park, Steve Ambriz Memorial Park, Plaza Park, Hart Park, Christmas Lights In Orange County, and so on. Orange is less than 6 miles away from Disneyland Park in Anaheim. Chino Hills State Park is situated 25 miles north of Downtown Orange.
Where is Orange, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Orange, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Orange, CA, USA
Orange, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orange, CA, USA is 33.787914, and the longitude is -117.853104. Orange, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 47' 16.4904'' N and 117° 51' 11.1744'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 47' 16.4904'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 51' 11.1744'' W|
Coordinates of Orange, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)