Phoenix, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.448376, -112.074036.
Phoenix, the capital city of Arizona, has the population exceeding 1.5 million people, making it the 6th most populated state capital city in the whole country. Phoenix is a large cultural center of the country, with advanced infrastructure, developed modern facilities and and numerous cultural establishments. Phoenix is a center of performing arts, music and other types of culture. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in southern US.
Map of Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Phoenix, AZ, USA is 33.448376, and the longitude is -112.074036. Phoenix, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 26' 54.1536'' N and 112° 4' 26.5296'' W.
Phoenix, AZ, USA elevation is 332 meters height, that is equal to 1,089 feet.
Phoenix, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 26' 54.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 4' 26.5296'' W|
|Elevation (m)||332 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,089 feet|
Coordinates of Phoenix, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)
- Tyler, TX, USA (32.349998, -95.300003)