Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.374355, 4.897960.
Oude Kerk is considered one of the oldest buildings of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, as well as one of the oldest parish churches in Western Europe. The church was constructed in the early 14th century and in our times it is famous with its pipe organs. Also, it is the place where plenty of local famous people are buried.
Where is Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is 52.374355, and the longitude is 4.897960. Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 27.6780'' N and 4° 53' 52.6560'' E.
Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 27.6780'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 52.6560'' E|
Coordinates of Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)