Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.012665, 4.355894.
Oude Kerk, or Old Church, is a historic very old religious establishment situated at HH Geestkerkhof 25, in the central part of Delft town in the Netherlands. It was built in the late 14th century at the place of an old church constructed two centuries earlier. The church is very old and is famous with its leaning bell tower, which is over 75 meters tall. It is a principal historic attraction of the city, visited by thousands of tourists.
Where is Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands
Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands is 52.012665, and the longitude is 4.355894. Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 0' 45.5940'' N and 4° 21' 21.2184'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 0' 45.5940'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 21' 21.2184'' E|
Coordinates of Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)