Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.219383, 6.566502.
St. Martin's church (or Martinikerk) is an elegant ancient church located in a small city of Groningen, the Netherlands. The first building was built at the place in the late 13th century, and today's church is constructed in the 15th century. The church is also famous with its very old historic organ, built approximately at the same time as the church.
Map of Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands
Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands is 53.219383, and the longitude is 6.566502. Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 13' 9.7788'' N and 6° 33' 59.4072'' E.
Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 13' 9.7788'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 33' 59.4072'' E|
Coordinates of Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)