Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.956703, 5.564438.
A beautiful church of the early 16th century, Cunerakerk is located at Kerkplein 1, in the old part of the city of Rhenen, central Netherlands. The first church was built in the area in the early 11th century, and the current one is a later building designed by local architects. The interior of the church is beautiful made in light and light red colours.
Map of Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands
Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands is 51.956703, and the longitude is 5.564438. Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 57' 24.1308'' N and 5° 33' 51.9768'' E.
Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 57' 24.1308'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 33' 51.9768'' E|
Coordinates of Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)