Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.014580, 6.134645.
The St.Martin Church, known also as Hervormde kerk, is a large historic church in the town of Doesburg in the Netherlands. It was built in the15th century by a local architect, and shortly after it was stuck by a lighting. With the height close to 98 meters, the church is on the list of top 10 tallest religious establishments in the country. The church is known for its really beautiful interior mad in white colors.
Where is Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands
Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands is 52.014580, and the longitude is 6.134645. Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 0' 52.4880'' N and 6° 8' 4.7220'' E.
Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 0' 52.4880'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 8' 4.7220'' E|
Coordinates of Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)