Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.216499, 6.562311.
Der Aa-kerk, or the Church of Our Lady at the Aa, is a historic cathedral situated in Vismarkt district at the Square of Akerkhof 2, in the city of Groningen, the Netherlands. It was constructed in the early 18th century and is one of the key landmarks of the city, with the bell tower being about 275 feet tall. The church is built from red bricks and has a large hall, which plays a role of a concert venue since there is an organ in the church.
Where is Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands
Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands is 53.216499, and the longitude is 6.562311. Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 12' 59.3964'' N and 6° 33' 44.3196'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 12' 59.3964'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 33' 44.3196'' E|
Coordinates of Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)