Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.012093, 4.360011.
The New Church (Nieuwe Kerk) is a modern Protestant church located in the city of Delft in the Netherlands. It is a very important historic and cultural landmark of the city, which has witnessed plenty of significant events and is a mausoleum of one of the Kingdom's kings, the King William. Opened in the lats 15th century, the church is known as the second tallest in Holland.
Where is Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands
Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands is 52.012093, and the longitude is 4.360011. Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 0' 43.5348'' N and 4° 21' 36.0396'' E.
Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 0' 43.5348'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 21' 36.0396'' E|
Coordinates of Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)