Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.381069, 4.637335.
Grote Kerk, or the Large Church, is a historic religious establishment located at Grote Markt 22, which is a central part of the city of Haarlem, the Netherlands. It was built in the 16th century and is one of the key historic attractions of the city. The church is really very large and tall, with impressive capacity and beautiful interior. During its long history it suffered from a few fires, but the current building is the full copy of the one constructed in the Medieval epochs.
Map of Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands
Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands is 52.381069, and the longitude is 4.637335. Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 51.8484'' N and 4° 38' 14.4060'' E.
Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 51.8484'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 38' 14.4060'' E|
Coordinates of Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)