Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.337299, 89.108650.
Shyamnagar is a large city in southwestern Bangladesh, right near the border between Bangladesh and India, near Sundarban National Park and delta of the Arpangasia River. The total population of the city is close to 265,000 people, making it close to 46,500 households. The city includes 12 districts, 127 small towns and over 200 villages.
Where is Shyamnagar, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Shyamnagar, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shyamnagar, Bangladesh
Shyamnagar, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shyamnagar, Bangladesh is 22.337299, and the longitude is 89.108650. Shyamnagar, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 20' 14.2764'' N and 89° 6' 31.1400'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 20' 14.2764'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 6' 31.1400'' E|
Coordinates of Shyamnagar, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)
No comments written yet.