Paducah, KY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.086678, -88.604050.
Paducah is a historic city and an important port in the state of Kentucky, USA. It is the seat of McCracken County, situated halfway between St. Louis, Missouri and Nashville, Tennessee. The city is located on the Ohio River and the Tennessee River, and due to plenty of floods in the history of the city, a large Flood Wall Mural was constructed. The city is also famous for its music festivals, historic architecture, and a few other local attractions. The city is also home to campuses of the University of Kentucky College of Engineering and Murray State University. Tourist attractions in Paducah include The National Quilt Museum, Bob Noble Park, Kentucky Oaks Mall, Hotel Metropolitan, Historic Riverfront, and Carson Park. Interstates 24, 66, and 69, and U.S. Routes 45, 60, and 62 serve the area.
Where is Paducah, KY, USA on Map?
Road map of Paducah, KY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paducah, KY, USA
Paducah, KY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paducah, KY, USA is 37.086678, and the longitude is -88.604050. Paducah, KY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 5' 12.0408'' N and 88° 36' 14.5800'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 5' 12.0408'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 36' 14.5800'' W|
Coordinates of Paducah, KY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)