Auburn, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.090008, -70.271439.
Auburn is a large city in Maine, United States, located in the south-central part of the state and less than 2 miles west of Lewiston. These two cities are known as the "Twin Cities". It is the county seat of Androscoggin County. It was settled in 1786 and incorporated as a city on February 22, 1869. Auburn is one of the principal cities of the Lewiston-Auburn, Maine Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is home to Central Maine Community College. The Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport, Interstate 95, and US Route 202 serve the area. Tourist attractions in the city include Mount Apatite, Bonney Park, Lake Auburn Community Center, Auburn Riverwalk, Auburn Lake Nature Trail, Lost Valley Ski Area, Fox Ridge Golf Club, Auburn Mall, Androscoggin Historical Society, Auburn Public Library, and Crescent Beach.
Where is Auburn, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Auburn, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Auburn, ME, USA
Auburn, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auburn, ME, USA is 44.090008, and the longitude is -70.271439. Auburn, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 5' 24.0288'' N and 70° 16' 17.1804'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 5' 24.0288'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 16' 17.1804'' W|
Coordinates of Auburn, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)