Palghar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.693558, 72.765518.
Palghar is a large city in Westarn India, in the state of Maharashtra, with the number of residents exceeding 0.5 million people. It is one of the largest and the most populous cities on the western shores of India, with a huge number of attractions and entertainment facilities, starting with water parks and coconut farms and ending up with historic sites and museums. Local hotels and beaches are famous making the city a desired resort which is in a great demand around the globe.
Map of Palghar, Maharashtra, India
Palghar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palghar, Maharashtra, India is 19.693558, and the longitude is 72.765518. Palghar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 41' 36.8088'' N and 72° 45' 55.8648'' E.
Palghar, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 41' 36.8088'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 45' 55.8648'' E|
Coordinates of Palghar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)