Palitana, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.534630, 71.827484.
Palitana is a large commercial and historic town located in southern Gujarat, about 30 miles of Bhavnagar city. It is a famous center of Jains culture and their major pilgrimage spot. Palitana temples are famous with their unique architecture and beauty, and they attract thousands of tourists to the town. Palitana is also known as the first vegetarian town in the world, officially declared to have all residents not consuming meat.
Where is Palitana, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Palitana, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palitana, Gujarat, India
Palitana, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palitana, Gujarat, India is 21.534630, and the longitude is 71.827484. Palitana, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 32' 4.6680'' N and 71° 49' 38.9424'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 32' 4.6680'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 49' 38.9424'' E|
Coordinates of Palitana, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)