Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.997454, 83.463402.
Paniyara is a small town situated in the northern part of the state of Uttar Pradesh, which is in northern India. Paniyara is one of the far away neighborhoods of the city of Gorakhpur and situated near National Highway 64 between the towns of Partawal and Champirganj. Paniyara is a home to about 26 hundred people and it is a typical local commercial community, with most of the families receiving incomes from their fields and farms. The town is also a part of Maharajganj district and is an interesting place to visit. There are a few old temples in the town, as well as a few quite good places to eat near the highway.
Map of Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.997454, and the longitude is 83.463402. Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 59' 50.8344'' N and 83° 27' 48.2472'' E.
Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 59' 50.8344'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 27' 48.2472'' E|
Coordinates of Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)