Paradeep, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.316551, 86.611366.
Paradeep is a large town and a famous port in coastal south eastern Odisha. The town is primarily known for its port, located in the very delta of the Mahanadi river and the Bengali Bay, and it received over 57 million tones of cargo every year, with natural resources like minerals and coal being the most popular products delivered from other countries. The town is also an industrial spot, with a few factories and production facilities like Cargill's edible oil plant, Paradeep Plastic Park Limited, Essar Steel's Pellet plant, Paradeep Phosphates Limited, and others operating at the market.
Where is Paradeep, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Paradeep, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paradeep, Odisha, India
Paradeep, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paradeep, Odisha, India is 20.316551, and the longitude is 86.611366. Paradeep, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 18' 59.5836'' N and 86° 36' 40.9176'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 18' 59.5836'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 36' 40.9176'' E|
Coordinates of Paradeep, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)