Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.977276, 77.936386.
A large town of Parikshitgarh is situated in northwestern Uttar Pradesh, in a close proximity to the Ganges river. It is an old municipality, with the current population approaching to 35,000 people. It is believed that the first establishment there was founded in the epochs of Gurjar King Nain Singh. The town is a tourist spot, with a few old buildings and temples worth seeing.
Where is Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.977276, and the longitude is 77.936386. Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 58' 38.1936'' N and 77° 56' 10.9896'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 58' 38.1936'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 56' 10.9896'' E|
Coordinates of Parikshitgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)