Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.750523, 84.091576.
Pathapatnam is a small town situated in the northernmost part of Andhra Pradesh, India, not far away from South Odisha Eastern Ghats natural park. It is a part of Srikakulam district and a home to about 16,000 residents. The area is beautiful in spring and should be visited during the season when everything is in blossom. There are a few temples and a few nice natural views can be observed near the Mahendra Tanaya river.
Where is Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.750523, and the longitude is 84.091576. Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 45' 1.8828'' N and 84° 5' 29.6736'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 45' 1.8828'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 5' 29.6736'' E|
Coordinates of Pathapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)