Patharkandi, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.607124, 92.317726.
Patharkandi is a large town in south western Assam, India, situated just a few miles away from the border with Bangladesh. It is a part of Haliakand district and a town in the region known for its amazing nature and beautiful spectacular views. Patharkandi is situated on the banks of the Sunai River and can be reached by railways and by road. About a half of the population is of Bengali Muslim origins, and the other half is Hindu. Thus, there are many mosques and Hindu temples in the town. The first settlement was established there in the late 15th century, it was known as Pratapgarh. Today, there are about 8,300 people living in the town. There are a few health care facilities and a very good community college in Patharkandi.
Map of Patharkandi, Assam, India
Patharkandi, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Patharkandi, Assam, India is 24.607124, and the longitude is 92.317726. Patharkandi, Assam, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 36' 25.6464'' N and 92° 19' 3.8136'' E.
Patharkandi, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 36' 25.6464'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 19' 3.8136'' E|
Coordinates of Patharkandi, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)