Pescara, PE, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.461788, 14.216090.
Pescara is a coastal city and the capital of the same name province in central Italy. Pescara is a kind of mixture of history and resort amenities on the Adriatic coast. It is also a transportation center with a large port, as well as a center of education. The main landmarks of the city include old cathedrals and palaces, modern office-centers, beaches, and parks.
Map of Pescara, PE, Italy
Pescara, PE, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pescara, PE, Italy is 42.461788, and the longitude is 14.216090. Pescara, PE, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 27' 42.4368'' N and 14° 12' 57.9240'' E.
Pescara, PE, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 27' 42.4368'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 12' 57.9240'' E|
Coordinates of Pescara, PE, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)