Petersburg, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.014156, -89.855278.
Petersburg is a small city and part of the Springfield, Illinois Metropolitan Statistical Area in Illinois, United States, located 24 miles north of Springfield and 2 miles north of New Salem, in the central part of the state. It is the seat of Menard County. It was founded in 1833. Local attractions include Lincoln's New Salem State Park, Starhill Forest Arboretum, Lincoln's New Salem State Park, Menard County Historical Society, and so on. The Sangamon River passes through the city. Its economy is mainly based on corn production and tourism.
Where is Petersburg, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Petersburg, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Petersburg, IL, USA
Petersburg, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Petersburg, IL, USA is 40.014156, and the longitude is -89.855278. Petersburg, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 0' 50.9616'' N and 89° 51' 19.0008'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 0' 50.9616'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 51' 19.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Petersburg, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)