Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.012297, 74.796608.
Petlawad is a large town i the westernmost district of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is known as a center of four main local religions, including Bamnia, Raipuria, and others. Old adivasi traditions and celebrations can be considered the main attraction and point of interest of the town.
Map of Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.012297, and the longitude is 74.796608. Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 0' 44.2692'' N and 74° 47' 47.7888'' E.
Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 0' 44.2692'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 47' 47.7888'' E|
Coordinates of Petlawad, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)