Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.711969, 77.654457.
The town of Pilkhuwa in Uttar Pradesh has the population close to 70,000 people, and it is located right on the halfway from Hapur to Ghaziabad. It was a very small poor settlement to the middle of the last century, before a large project on industrialization and increasing life standards have started. There is a large portion of Muslim population in the city, taking over 40 per cent of total population.
Where is Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.711969, and the longitude is 77.654457. Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 42' 43.0884'' N and 77° 39' 16.0452'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 42' 43.0884'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 39' 16.0452'' E|
Coordinates of Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)