Pimpri, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.626076, 73.812157.
Pimpri is a town in Pimpri-Chinchwad (पिंपरी चिंचवड), in the southwest part of the Indian state of Maharashtra, located 15 kilometers northwest of Puni. The town is known for its automotive industry. Other industries based in the area include IT and manufacturing. The residents speak the Marathi language. The town has a total area of 171.51 km2 (66.22 sq mi). Pune Airport is located about 20 kilometers southeast of the town center. Points of interest and touristic attractions in and around the town are Rajmata Jijau Garden, Appu Ghar Amusement Center, Bird Valley Udyan, Bhakti Shakti Garden, PCMC Adventure Park/Garden, Metro Eco Park, Ranjangaon Ganpati, Khandoba Mandir, and Punawale Kate Wasti Forest. It is also home to the Army Institute of Technology.
Where is Pimpri, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Pimpri, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pimpri, Maharashtra, India
Pimpri, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pimpri, Maharashtra, India is 18.626076, and the longitude is 73.812157. Pimpri, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 37' 33.8736'' N and 73° 48' 43.7652'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 37' 33.8736'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 43.7652'' E|
Coordinates of Pimpri, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)