Pingla, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.281790, 87.585678.
A small town of Pingla in West Bengal is a center of the district and a settlement with the population slightly below 17,000 people. It is a silent and quite beautiful town, with plenty of gardens and evergreen trees. There are two schools and a small research institution located in the town.
Where is Pingla, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Pingla, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pingla, West Bengal, India
Pingla, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pingla, West Bengal, India is 22.281790, and the longitude is 87.585678. Pingla, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 16' 54.4440'' N and 87° 35' 8.4408'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 16' 54.4440'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 35' 8.4408'' E|
Coordinates of Pingla, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)