Pipili, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.120001, 85.830002.
Pipili is a small town with the population close to 15,000 people located in Puri district, the state of Odisha, India. It is a small cultural center known for its special handcraft of appliqué. There are a few small commercial markets in the town, with vivid activities and quite a large crown of customers year round.
Where is Pipili, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Pipili, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pipili, Odisha, India
Pipili, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pipili, Odisha, India is 20.120001, and the longitude is 85.830002. Pipili, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 7' 12.0036'' N and 85° 49' 48.0072'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 7' 12.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 49' 48.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Pipili, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)