Pirakata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.563982, 87.180923.
Pirakata is a small market town in West Bengal, located 8 miles north from the city of Kharagpur, right near famous national parks near Saboni town. Pirakata is a small settlement with no more than 2,500 residents. There is a large shopping area in the town, right at the crossroads of two large highways.
Map of Pirakata, West Bengal, India
Pirakata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pirakata, West Bengal, India is 22.563982, and the longitude is 87.180923. Pirakata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 33' 50.3352'' N and 87° 10' 51.3228'' E.
Pirakata, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 33' 50.3352'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 10' 51.3228'' E|
Coordinates of Pirakata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)