Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.716667, 10.400000.
One of the most famous tourist destinations of Italy, the city of Pisa in Tuscany is a home to the famous leaning tower. It is located on the banks of the River Arno and is a very old and beautiful city established in the 2nd century BC. It became a part of the Roman Empire and later on was a part of a few local independent states. Pisa is a home to one of the oldest universities of modern Italy, the University of Pisa, established in the 12th century AD and still opening the doors to modern day's students. Though Pisa attracts international attention with its leaning tower, there are over 2 dozens of examples of antique architecture, including old bridges, churches, palaces, cathedrals, some buildings in the downtown area, etc.
Where is Pisa, Tuscany, Italy on Map?
Road map of Pisa, Tuscany, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Pisa, Tuscany, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pisa, Tuscany, Italy is 43.716667, and the longitude is 10.400000. Pisa, Tuscany, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 43' 0.0012'' N and 10° 24' 0.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 43' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 24' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Pisa, Tuscany, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)