Plympton, South Australia, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.963161, 138.556351.
Plympton is a suburb of Adelaide, located in South Australia, Australia. The name of Plympton was adopted by the town only in the middle of the last century, and a few decades later it became a part of Adelaide municipal area. It is a very culturally diverse town, with people of numerous nations living together in harmony.
Where is Plympton, South Australia, Australia on Map?
Road map of Plympton, South Australia, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Plympton, South Australia, Australia
Plympton, South Australia, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plympton, South Australia, Australia is -34.963161, and the longitude is 138.556351. Plympton, South Australia, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 57' 47.3796'' S and 138° 33' 22.8636'' E.
Plympton, South Australia, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 57' 47.3796'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 33' 22.8636'' E|
Coordinates of Plympton, South Australia, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)