Pomezia, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.683334, 12.500000.
A city of Pomezia is a part of the metropolitan area of the capital city of Italy. The region is also called Lazio and Pomezia is one of the largest settlements there. The town is pretty large, old, and very beautiful, established in the early Medieval Ages right near the city of Lavinium. Pomezia is an interesting place to visit and one of the nicest neighborhoods of Rome. It is famous for its vivid lifestyle and plenty of interesting things to see and do. There is a large military base and its numerous facilities situated in the coastal part of the town. There is a large and very beautiful natural preserve, the Natural Forest of Decima Malafede, located to the north of the town. It is one of the most favorite places for tourists who come to explore the local nature.
Map of Pomezia, Lazio, Italy
Pomezia, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pomezia, Lazio, Italy is 41.683334, and the longitude is 12.500000. Pomezia, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 41' 0.0024'' N and 12° 30' 0.0000'' E.
Pomezia, Lazio, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 41' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 30' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Pomezia, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)