Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.316666, 13.583333.
A small community of Agrigento is a coastal city situated in the southern part of the island of Sicily, south western Italy. The first town was established in the area during the late times of the Greek settlements in the area of the modern Italy. During the epoch of the Ancient Rome the town of Agrigento was a center of commerce and quite vivid business life that is proven by numerous findings of the old times. Today's city is a popular resort and a destination for visitors who come to the area to get to known the culture and the history of the region. There are plenty of great places to stay and excellent places to eat. Agrigento is a place where a small but quite busy port is located, so it is an important transport hub.
Map of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy
Agrigento, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy is 37.316666, and the longitude is 13.583333. Agrigento, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 18' 59.9976'' N and 13° 34' 59.9988'' E.
Agrigento, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 18' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 34' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Agrigento, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)