Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.262501, -122.781113.
Port Coquitlam, is a small city located in the southern region of British Columbia in western Canada. It was settled near the Fraser River by indigenous people of Salish origins. In modern times, Port Coquitalm is a home to almost 60 thousand people, and it is one of the largest neighborhoods of Vancouver. The community is traditionally multi-national, with a number of people originating from Asian and African continents living there. Quite a large number of the city's residents come from China, so about 7 per cent of the population speaks a type of Chinese as their native language. The city is famous for its very good schools and colleges, both private and public.
Where is Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada is 49.262501, and the longitude is -122.781113. Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 15' 45.0036'' N and 122° 46' 52.0068'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 15' 45.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 46' 52.0068'' W|
Coordinates of Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)