St. John's, NL, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.560539, -52.712830.
St. John's is the capital of Newfoundland, a state of Canada. This city used to be an English colony and recently turned into a large industrial and cultural center. Fishing, mining, finance and tourism are the most important parts of the city's economy. The attractions of St. John's include Cabot Tower, Pippy Park, Bannerman Park, the Railway Coastal Museum, the Murray Premises is a National Historic Site, the Johnson Geo Centre, and many others.
Map of St. John's, NL, Canada
St. John's, NL, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. John's, NL, Canada is 47.560539, and the longitude is -52.712830. St. John's, NL, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 33' 37.9404'' N and 52° 42' 46.1880'' W.
St. John's, NL, Canada elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
St. John's, NL, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 33' 37.9404'' N|
|DMS Long||52° 42' 46.1880'' W|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of St. John's, NL, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)