Poynad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.685278, 72.992737.
Poynad is a town in eastern Maharashtra, located 34 miles away from Mumbai. The town enjoys a great location near the delta of the Amba River, and there are a number of small villages located near the town, which together make the small municipality with the number of people living there close to 3,000 people. The community is purely agricultural, with plenty of fields surrounding the area.
Where is Poynad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Poynad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Poynad, Maharashtra, India
Poynad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Poynad, Maharashtra, India is 18.685278, and the longitude is 72.992737. Poynad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 41' 7.0008'' N and 72° 59' 33.8532'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 41' 7.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 59' 33.8532'' E|
Coordinates of Poynad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)