Pray, MT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.380280, -110.681664.
Pray is a small town situated in the county of Park in southern Montana, USA. The town lays near the Yellowstone river in the Paradise Valley and is a home to about 640 people. The settlement was established there 110 years ago by a rich landowner who named the town after Charles Nelson Prey, a Congress representative of Montana state. It is possible to reach the town by Highway 540 and Pray can be found about 20 miles south of the town of Lingviston. There are spectacular mount peaks to the west and the east of the town, including Mt Coven, Black Mt, Crow Mount, Pyramid Mount, and others. A great and popular Yellowstone River National Park is located about 30 miles west of the town, and those who come to spend a day off in the park often stop in the town and explore it.
Map of Pray, MT, USA
Pray, MT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pray, MT, USA is 45.380280, and the longitude is -110.681664. Pray, MT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 22' 49.0080'' N and 110° 40' 53.9904'' W.
Pray, MT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 22' 49.0080'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 40' 53.9904'' W|
Coordinates of Pray, MT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)