Presque Isle, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.680672, -68.023521.
Presque Isle, nicknamed "The Star City", is a city in Aroostook County, Maine, United States, located on the Aroostook River in the northeastern part of the state and close to the US-Canada border. It was incorporated as a city on January 1, 1940, and has a total area of 77.60 sq mi (200.99 km2). It is the largest city in the county. Presque Isle International Airport serves the area. Northern Maine Museum Of Science, Presque Isle Country Club, Nordic Heritage Center, Quoggy Jo Ski Center, Aroostook State Park, Double Eagle II Balloon Site, Solar System Model: Jupiter, Mark and Emily Turner Memorial Library, and a few campgrounds are among the local attractions in the city. It is home to the University of Maine at Presque Isle.
Where is Presque Isle, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Presque Isle, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Presque Isle, ME, USA
Presque Isle, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Presque Isle, ME, USA is 46.680672, and the longitude is -68.023521. Presque Isle, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 40' 50.4192'' N and 68° 1' 24.6756'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 40' 50.4192'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 1' 24.6756'' W|
Coordinates of Presque Isle, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)