Queen Creek, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.253044, -111.646500.
Queen Creek is a small town in central Arizona, in the neighborhood of Phoenix. The population of the town is about 27,000 people. The town is famous as a location for numerous cultural events and facilities, including the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center, the American Heritage Festival, Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre, Schnepf Farms, etc.
Where is Queen Creek, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Queen Creek, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Queen Creek, AZ, USA
Queen Creek, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Queen Creek, AZ, USA is 33.253044, and the longitude is -111.646500. Queen Creek, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 15' 10.9584'' N and 111° 38' 47.4000'' W.
Queen Creek, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 15' 10.9584'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 38' 47.4000'' W|
Coordinates of Queen Creek, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)