Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.470125, 153.021072.
A large city Brisbane with the population exceeding 2.25 million people is the most crowded and the capital city of Queensland, Australia. Brisbane has got its name after the name of the first local governor, and it is a famous cultural center of the state. The city enjoys a very well developed entertainment infrastructure and offers its visitors amazing venues for various activities, numerous annual events in a multitude of fields, starting from arts and ending up with sports, and so on.
Map of Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Brisbane, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brisbane, QLD, Australia is -27.470125, and the longitude is 153.021072. Brisbane, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 28' 12.4500'' S and 153° 1' 15.8592'' E.
Brisbane, QLD, Australia elevation is 28 meters height, that is equal to 92 feet.
Brisbane, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 28' 12.4500'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 1' 15.8592'' E|
|Elevation (m)||28 m|
|Elevation (f)||92 feet|
Coordinates of Brisbane, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)