Rahon, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.052128, 76.117500.
A town of Rahon is located in eastern Punjab, about 38 miles northeast from the city of Ludhiana. It is a purely agricultural community, with about 12,000 people living in the town. Rahon is known as one of the oldest continuously populated settlements in the world, established in the late BC epochs. Rahon used to be an important commercial spot, with the peak of its population close to 50,000 people. Rahon is also a tourist spot, with a few famous historic temples like Gogna Jathere Sati Mata Mandir and others.
Map of Rahon, Punjab, India
Rahon, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rahon, Punjab, India is 31.052128, and the longitude is 76.117500. Rahon, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 3' 7.6608'' N and 76° 7' 3.0000'' E.
Rahon, Punjab, India elevation is 262 meters height, that is equal to 860 feet.
Rahon, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 3' 7.6608'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 7' 3.0000'' E|
|Elevation (m)||262 m|
|Elevation (f)||860 feet|
Coordinates of Rahon, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)