Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.326809, 77.784920.
Raisen is a large municipality in the neighborhood of Vidisha in central Madhya Pradesh, India. It is a small historic place famous with its temples, an old fort, and a large hill near which the town is located. The population of Raisen is close to 35,000 people.
Map of Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India
Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.326809, and the longitude is 77.784920. Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 19' 36.5124'' N and 77° 47' 5.7120'' E.
Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 19' 36.5124'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 47' 5.7120'' E|
Coordinates of Raisen, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)